|SOSAD Ireland is a charity based in Drogheda, with 5 main goals;
1. To raise awareness of suicide in Ireland.
2. To break the stigma surrounding suicide.
3. To provide support and direction to those feeling suicidal.
4. To provide support and direction to those who may be approached by someone feeling suicidal.
5. To provide support and direction for those bereaved by suicide.
Telephone: 041 9848754 /website: www.sosadireland.ie /email:email@example.com
If you ever feel suicidal
For may people who feel suicidal, there seems to be no other way out. They feel that they cannot cope anymore and are a burden to others, especially their families. Their minds get so mixed up that they believe that death is their best and only option.
But suicide is often a permanent solution to a temporary problem. When someone is feeling suicidal they should talk about their feelings immediately. If you ever feel suicidal do not try to cope alone. Try to get to talk to someone you feel comfortable with.
· Talk to family or friends
· Call a helpline or support group
· Talk to a doctor
· Talk to a priest or teacher.
Whatever you do, do not try to cope alone. Take the first step and talk openly with someone. You may be pleasantly surprised at the new options that open up when you share your feelings and thoughts with someone else.
There is a list of where you van get professional help on our website (www.sosadireland.com). Give yourself today because you do not know what the future holds even if it looks bleak now. Nobody can really predict what the future holds for them. So talk to someone.
Our website is http://www.sosadireland.ie