Well hello fellow human beings :D Welcome to our marketing campaign……. We would like to get in touch with our Irish roots and BRING BACK THE POTATOES! We are a business studies class from Loreto Balbriggan and we are currently running a project to reinvent the potato. FORGET ABOUT THE POTATO BLIGHT FOR GOODNESS SAKE! We have forgiven the stunning spuds for their slight misbehavior!
We are working together with a local company, Country Crest to bring back the potatoes! :)
We hope you will like our page and share our strong passionate love for these yummy SPUDS! :)
1. The potato has been grown in space in 1995... oooohhhh ahhhhhh
2. The worlds largest potato weighed 18 pounds 4 ounces according to the Guinness book of world records! That enough for 73 portions of medium fries at Mc Donalds :O
3. There are 5000 varieties of potatoes all over the world.
4. Religious leaders denounced the potato because it wasn't mentioned in the Bible.
5. 1 in every 5 potatoes are made into chips in Britain! FATS! D:
6. Mr. Potato head was inspired by potatoes :O wow that's amazing!
7. Vodka was first made from potatoes in Poland.
8. Potatoes are grown in 125 different countries around the world.
How do you describe a angry potato? BOILING MAD! HAHAHAHAHA
What do you call a baby potato? A small fry! LOL
Why wouldn't the reporter leave the mashed potato alone? He desperately wanted a scoop! :')
What does a British potato say when something is wonderful?That's mashing, BhahHahHAhaHA.
Poem : Oh Potato By- Matt Harvey
No part of you’s inedible – though all of you’s inaudible
The taste of you’s incredible – the price of you’s affordable
No spud is dud – If you get sprouty
I don’t go all throwy-outy
But focus all my passion
Into peeling and to mashing
I still need you – so I freeze you –
Saying softly, ‘see you later, mashed potater’
To help with this problem ..Buy Spuds, Buy Local, Buy Irish….