Garda Daly Ní Bhroin and Sheeran with the winners of the tournament.
Lisa McEvovy, Tesco Community Champion was present on the day on behalf of Tesco, Balbriggan and provided an Easter egg for each of the participants as part of the ‘Supporting the Community’ Campaign.
- Garda Community Relations provided medals for the winners
- Balbriggan Town Council sponsored Sportswear for the winners.
- The tournament is a result of the ongoing success of the Garda/FAI late Night league which was established in autumn 2010.
- This community initiative has been greatly supported by the community with support from the local schools, businesses, Foroige youth service, Youth Reach Programme and Town Council and Glebe North Football Club.
- Garda Sheeran and Daly Ní Bhroin will facilitate similar summer initiatives which will run during the Uefa European football tournament and it is also envisaged that the next “Late Night League” is scheduled to start in autumn 2012
Garda Daly Ní Bhroin and Sheeran with some of the participating youths